“I follow three rules:
Do the right thing, do the best you can, and always show people you care.”
– Lou Holtz –
The development of the Poems for Paws® website and all associated work, has been a huge undertaking that I am extremely proud of. My heart and soul goes into every poem I create.
“Poems for Paws®” and all Poems for Paws® designs, images and poems are registered trademarks of Poems for Paws®. All work is registered with the U.S. Copyright Office.
All rights reserved. No portion thereof may be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the owner and creator, and/or Poems for Paws®.
Thank you in advance for respecting our hard work.
Amanda & Titus
Owner & Creator, Poems for Paws®
Additional Legal Mumbo Jumbo
Click the plus sign (+) to review answers.
Still need help, please feel free to reach out to us.
Copyright & Trademark Agreement
All content, images and elements found on this website are the property of Poems for Paws® / Amanda Graff and are protected by the United States and international copyright laws. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- All templates, designs, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data and design compilations, and any other works of authorship – both individually and as they are compiled on the site.
- All software and processes.
- Trademarks or trade dress inclusive of the Poems for Paws® name and logo, and other graphics (as stated above) and other indicia of origin of Poems for Paws® products, services, and programs.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide and agree to not copy, print or reproduce any and all templates, designs, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data and design compilations, and any other works of authorship as stated above.
Can I Use Copyrights Found on the Poems for Paws Website?
You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying or other reproduction of the Materials
Conditions of Use
By utilizing the Poems for Paws® website, you are automatically agreeing that both your access to this site and your use are subject to the following:
- Terms and conditions which may change at any time without notice.
- All applicable laws.
- Undertake at your own risk.
Third Party Terms
Third Party Services and Linked Websites
Poems for Paws® provides tools through the Service that enable you to import and export information, including User Content, to and from third party services, including through features that allow you to link your account on Poems for Paws® with an account on a third party social network service, such as Facebook or Instagram. By using one of these tools, you agree that Poems for Paws® may transfer that information to and from the applicable third party service. Third party services are not under Poems for Paws’® control, and Poems for Paws® is not responsible for any third party service’s use of your exported information. The Service may also contain links to third party websites. Linked websites are not under Poems for Paws’® control, and Poems for Paws® is not responsible for their content.
Third Party Software
The Service may include or incorporate third party software components that are generally available free of charge under licenses granting recipients broad rights to copy, modify, and distribute those components (“Third Party Components”). Although the Service is provided to you subject to these Terms, nothing in these Terms prevents, restricts, or is intended to prevent or restrict you from obtaining Third Party Components under the applicable third party licenses or to limit your use of Third Party Components under those third party licenses.
User Content / User Content Generally
Certain features of the Service may permit users to upload content to the Service, including social media posts and other content which may be comprised of messages, reviews, photos, video, images, data, text, and other types of works (“User Content”) and to publish User Content on the Service. You retain any copyright and other proprietary rights that you may hold in the User Content that you post to the Service. Nevertheless, we need certain permission from you in order to provide the Service.
Limited License Grant to Poems for Paws®
By providing User Content to or via the Service, you grant Poems for Paws® a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid right and license (with the right to sublicense) to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify for the purpose of formatting for display, and distribute your User Content, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels now known or hereafter developed.
Limited License Grant to Other Users
By providing User Content to or via the Service to other users of the Service, you grant those users a non-exclusive license to access and use that User Content as permitted by these Terms and the functionality of the Service.
User Content Representations and Warranties
Poems for Paws® disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content. You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of providing User Content via the Service. By providing User Content via the Service, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
a) you are the creator and owner of the User Content, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to authorize Poems for Paws® and users of the Service to use and distribute your User Content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you in this Section, in the manner contemplated by Poems for Paws®, the Service, and these Terms;
b) your User Content, and the use of your User Content as contemplated by these Terms, does not and will not: (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person; or (iii) cause Poems for Paws® to violate any law or regulation; and
c) your User Content could not be deemed by a reasonable person to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate.
d) your User Content does not and will not contain Hateful Content, a Threat of Physical Harm, or Harassment
The following serves as a guide to help illustrate generally the types of content that fall within the scope of Poems for Paws’s® policy on Hateful Content, Threats of Physical Harm, and Harassment, but is not exhaustive. This Section does not limit any of our other rights or remedies provided herein. For the avoidance of doubt, your User Content may not include, and Poems for Paws® may remove or refuse to publish or promote any User Content that violates the terms or policies of any third party platform with which Poems for Paws’® Services integrate or interoperate.
Hateful Content includes:
Any statement, image, photograph, or other content that in our sole judgment could be reasonably perceived to harm, threaten, demean, promote the harassment of, promote the intimidation of, or promote the abuse of others for any reason, including by reason of race, gender or gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, or otherwise.
A Threat of Physical Harm includes:
Any statement, photograph, advertisement, or other content that in our sole judgment could be reasonably perceived to threaten, advocate, or incite physical harm to or violence against others, including references to current or historical figures or groups that are known for purporting such content, such as the Ku Klux Klan, Nazi Party, and the like.
- Revealing someone’s personal information, also known as “doxxing”.
- Online stalking, and bullying.
- Wishes for physical harm directed at a person or persons.
- Incitement of others to any of the previous items.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate accounts and remove individual posts which contain Hateful Content, a Threat of Physical Harm, or Harassment.
We also may suspend or terminate your account if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you are either:
- An organization which has publicly stated or acknowledged that its goals, objectives, positions, or founding tenets include statements or principles that could be reasonably perceived to advocate, encourage, or sponsor Hateful Content, Harassment, or A Threat of Physical Harm.
- A person or organization that has acted in such a way as could be reasonably perceived to support, condone, encourage, or represent Hateful Content, Harassment, or A Threat of Physical Harm.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to screen, remove, edit, or block any User Content we find in violation of the Terms or that we find, in our sole discretion to be otherwise objectionable, at our sole discretion.
User Content Disclaimer
We are under no obligation to edit or control User Content that you or other users post or publish, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for User Content. Poems for Paws® may, however, at any time and without prior notice, screen, remove, edit, or block any User Content that in our sole judgment violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You understand that when using the Service you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources and acknowledge that User Content may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You agree to waive, and do waive, any legal or equitable right or remedy you have or may have against Poems for Paws® with respect to User Content. If notified by a user or content owner that User Content allegedly does not conform to these Terms, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove the User Content, which we reserve the right to do at any time and without notice. For clarity, Poems for Paws® does not permit copyright-infringing activities on the Service.
BY USING THE SERVICE YOU AGREE NOT TO:
Use the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law; violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right; interfere with security-related features of the Service, including by: (i) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; (ii) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law; or (iii) hacking, password “mining” or using any other illegitimate means of interference; modify or create derivatives of any part of the Service; interfere with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including by: (i) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (ii) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service; (iii) collecting personal information about another user or third party without consent; or (iv) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service; perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation, accessing any other Service account without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth; take action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Service of Poems for Paws’® systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Service or Poems for Paws®; sell or otherwise transfer the access granted under these Terms or any Materials or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Materials; or attempt to do any of the acts described above or assist or permit any person in engaging in any of the acts described in above.
Last updated: December 9, 2021
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Poems for Paws® (“Poems for Paws®,” “we,” or “us”) and our website at poemsforpaws.com, along with our related websites, networks, applications, mobile applications, and other services provided by us (collectively, the “Service”). These Terms of Service are a legally binding contract between you and Poems for Paws® regarding your use of the Service.
Please read the following terms carefully
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used. This Cookies Policy has been created with the help of the Cookies Policy Generator.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to Poems for Paws, LLC, 8175 E Evans Road, #15372, Scottsdale, AZ 85260.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Poems for Paws, accessible from https://www.poemsforpaws.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies & Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies – Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality Cookies – Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
If you have additional questions about the Cookies Policy, please fee free to contact us.